Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Devil's Labyrinth

Just forced myself to finish The Devil's Labyrinth by John Saul. I've read several of his books, in fact in high school Creature was one of my favorites. I just couldn't get into this book. Ug, I don't want to even try to come up with a synopsis...but let me try to be as succinct as possible. (warning: spoiler-ish) Boy gets sent to catholic boarding school after being beat at school...mom's new boyfriend (boy's dad dies in war 2 years earlier) is not who he seems and neither are the priests. Priest trying to do exorcisms...or are they?! Evil plot to kill the Pope by the priest who is really a muslim!
Too many questions in this book are left unanswered and the ending is really abrupt and unfulfilling. I don't recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment