Monday, April 19, 2010

Percy Jackson Books 3-5

I finished the Percy Jackson series a few days ago. They are good books...not sure I'll re-read them or not but they were enjoyable. Here's a quick summary of them so I'll be able to remember:

#3 The Titan's Curse : Annabeth is captured by Luke and tricked into Atlas' job of holding up the sky. Percy and gang must save her. Two children of Hades, Nico and Bianca, appear after being released from the Lotus Hotel.
#4 The Battle of the Labyrinth : Annabeth's quest...Percy, Tyson, and Grover must enter The Labyrinth with her to find Daedalus and stop Luke from destroying the camp. They do so with the help of mortal Elizabeth Dare.
#5 The Last Olympian : Percy and his friends fight a battle to stop the Titan lord Kronos from destroying Olympus and the gods.

I enjoyed these books. I hope that Rick will create another series based on what happens at the very end of book 5...the next major prophecy is revealed....but I guess I will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment